Taapsee Pannu Height, Weight, Lifestyle, Personal Stats, Filmography, Awards, Biography
By Sonali Panda
Jun 3, 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BIO:
Maggie, Glam-doll, Goddess of flop heroes
Actress and Model
Date of Birth
1 August 1985
New Delhi, India
Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology, New Delhi
B.Tech in Computer Science
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
In Centimeters-171 cm,
In Meters-1.71 m,
In Inches- 5` 7½”
In Kilograms-55 kg,
In Pounds-121 lbs
Waist Size-27 Inches
Hip Size-36 Inches
Bollywood: Chashme Baddoor(2013)
Telugu: Jhummandi Naadam
Judwaa 2 (2017) 138 crores
Most popularly Paired With
Pink (2016) 68 crores
Running Shaadi (2017)
Popular Characters Played by
Meenal Arora in Pink
Samaara in Judwaa 2
SOCIAL LIFE, FAMILY, PETS, AND HUMANITARIAN WORK:
Father-Dilmohan Singh Pannu
Shagun Pannu (Younger)
Saqib Saleem,Varun Dhawan
Charity and associations
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Reading, riding bikes, playing squash and dancing
Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Cars and bikes
Favourite food and cuisine
Danish pastries, Chinese cuisine, parathas, chole puri, kachori, papri chaat,
Hollywood: The Twilight Series
ITC hotels , Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort
Favourite holiday destination
$ 1 million
70-80 lakh/film (INR)
Mahat Raghavendra (Tamil film actor)
Mathias Boe (Badminton player from Denmark)
5 INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. Taapsee started learning Kathak and Bharatnatyam since fourth grade. She took the dance seriously and won several inter-college dance competitions.
2. She has been a bright student since school time. With magnificent 90% in 12th standard. Taapsee pursued engineering at GTBIT college. She had future plans to pursue an MBA and also cleared entrance exam with a CAT score of 88%.
3. She never thought that she could be an actress as she was studious and was always interested in Maths.
4. Beautiful Taapsee also participated in Miss India 2008 pageant and won the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and also Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
5. She is among the few South Indian actresses to have had 7 releases in a single year (2011).
6. She learnt Kathak dance for 8 years from the famous Birju Maharaj’s disciples.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. I think it(Film industry) has Changed me quite a bit.
2. I am Working on my next film Naam Shabana, and that’s celebration for me.
3. In future it would be interesting to play villain. If don’t get I will feel bad. So let`s not talk about that.
4. I am not as comfortable with Tamil as I am With Telugu
5. I’ve been waiting for this phase of my career for a long time.
MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1.Kisi bhi ladki ko kisi bhi ladke ke sath baith kar sharaab nahi peeni chahiya.Kyunki agar voh aisa kart hai,toh ladke ko yeh indicate hota hai ki agar ladki mere sath baith kar sharaab pee sakti hai toh voh uske sath sath son eke liye bhi katrayegi nahi. (Pink)
2. Kya Tum Mujhe Thoda Music Sikha Sakte Ho.. (Judwaa 2)
1. In 2012, there was a buzz that she was the reason behind the fight between Kollywood actor Mahat Raghavendra and Tollywood actor Manchu Manoj at a party after the Filmfare awards in Chennai.
DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT:
Work out type
Swimming,Dancing, playing squash
mixed diet, non-vegetarian
Smokes or not
According to a source co-owner of an event company, The Wedding Factory