Born on 1 August 1987, Taapsee Pannu is one of the most well-known actresses who has worked in Hindi and South Indian films. Before entering in Bollywood, Taapsee worked as a software professional and also pursued a career in modeling. She also appeared in a number of commercials during her modeling career.
Maggie, Glam-doll, Goddess of flop heroes
Actress and Model
Date of Birth
1 August 1985
New Delhi, India
Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology, New Delhi
B.Tech in Computer Science
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
The Bollywood diva has some of the most amazing features. She is 5 feet and 7 inches tall and weighs 55kg.
In Centimeters-171 cm
In Meters-1.71 m,
In Inches- 5` 7½”
In Kilograms-55 kg
In Pounds-121 lbs
Waist Size-27 Inches
Hip Size-36 Inches
Taapsee started her acting career with the 2010 Telugu film ‘Jhummandi Naadam’, after which she was seen in other movies. In 2015, she was cast in the critically and commercially successful Hindi film ‘Baby’ and then she was featured in several other films like Pink (2016), the war film The Ghazi Attack (2017), and the comedy Judwaa 2 (2017).
The actress is one of the most famous actresses and according to the reports the actress has a net worth of $1million.
$ 1 million
70-80 lakh/film (INR)
According to the reports, the actress had past relationships with Mahat Raghavendra, who is a Tamil actor and Mathias Boe, who is a Badminton player from Denmark.
Mahat Raghavendra (Tamil film actor)
Mathias Boe (Badminton player from Denmark)
5 INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. The actress started learning Kathak and Bharatnatyam at a very tender age when she was in fourth grade and has won several inter-college dance competitions.
2. She has been a bright student since school time and got 90% in 12th standard. After which she pursued engineering from GTBIT college. She even had plans to pursue MBA and she cleared the entrance exam with a CAT score of 88%.
3. She never had plans to be an actress as she was studious and loved Maths.
4. Taapsee was one of the participants of Miss India 2008 pageant and she won the titles of Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face and Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin.
5. She is one of those South Indian actresses to have had 7 releases in a single year (2011).
6. She learned Kathak for 8 long years from the renowned Kathak dancer Birju Maharaj.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. I think it (Film industry) has Changed me quite a bit.
2. I am Working on my next film Naam Shabana, and that’s a celebration for me.
3. In the future, it would be interesting to play a villain. I don’t get I will feel bad. So let`s not talk about that.
4. I am not as comfortable with Tamil as I am With Telugu
5. I’ve been waiting for this phase of my career for a long time.
MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1.Kisi bhi ladki ko kisi bhi ladke ke sath baith kar sharaab nahi peeni chahiya.Kyunki agar voh aisa kart hai,toh ladke ko yeh indicate hota hai ki agar ladki mere sath baith kar sharaab pee sakti hai toh voh uske sath sath son eke liye bhi katrayegi nahi. (Pink)
2. Kya Tum Mujhe Thoda Music Sikha Sakte Ho.. (Judwaa 2)
It is said she was the reason behind the fight, in 2012 at a party, between Kollywood actor Mahat Raghavendra and Tollywood actor Manchu Manoj after the Filmfare awards which was held in Chennai.
DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT:
Taapsee normally chooses to do action movies and therefore she needs to have a perfect body. Her work out includes swimming, dancing and playing squash.
Work out type
Swimming, Dancing, Playing squash
Mixed diet, non-vegetarian
Smokes or not
According to a source co-owner of an event company, The Wedding Factory