Ram Kapoor Height, Weight, Lifestyle, Personal Stats, Filmography, Awards, Biography
By Itishree Pattanaik
Jun 2, 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BIO:
Date of Birth
1 September 1973
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Scottish High School in Mumbai, Kodaikanal International School in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, South India
Sherwood College in Nainital
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
In centimeters- 175 cm
In meters- 1.75 m
In Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
In Kilograms- 96 kg
In Pounds- 212 lbs
Monsoon Wedding (2001)
Student of the Year (2012) -62 Crore
Most popularly Paired With
Student of the Year (2012)
Kuch Kuch Locha Hai (2015) -3 Crore
Popular Characters Played by
Ashok Nanda in Student Of The Year
Pudin Hara, Vim Gel and Godrej expert hair color
SOCIAL LIFE, FAMILY, PETS, AND HUMANITARIAN WORK:
Father- Anil Kapoor (Advertising and marketing executive)
Mother- Rita Kapoor (Homemaker)
Charity and associations
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Cars and bikes
Favourite food and cuisine
Shepherd Pie, Aloo Paratha, Black Forest cake, Kheer, Chinese cuisine
Indigo, Wasabi, Royal China and Golden Dragon in Mumbai
Favourite holiday destination
1.25 lakh/episode (INR)
Married -Gautami Kapoor (Actress)
Gautami Kapoor (Actress)
5 INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. Ram joined the Method School to learn acting and after completion of his 2 years course, he got numerous roles but he rejected all because there was not even a single role that was inspiring enough.
2. Initially, he got a call from director Sudhir Mishra for a film, but the film was later called off.
3. After some time, Sudhir Mishra again offered him a role, this time a TV show, Nyay (1997).
4. He and his wife Gautami met on the set of Sony TV’s show Ghar Ek Mandir, where they fell in love.
5. He is the first Indian actor to be a part of a kissing scene on TV, in the popular show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. When you do good work, people will notice you.
2. To get scared is something not in my personality.
3. When I am really angry, I clam up, go cold.
4. Television has done a lot for me, and I can never stay away from it.
5. I think you have to be really lucky to pick the sort of roles you want to do.
5 MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1. Teachers sirf rules sikhate hai ... lekin winners, winners rules banate hai - Student Of The Year
2. Bottle aur aadmi ka rishta pehda hone se lekar marne ke baad tak ka rehta hai ... pehda hone pe kaunsi bottle milti hai ... doodh ki ... uske baad school mein kaunsi bottle milti hai ... water bottle ... phir jawani mein beer bottle ... shaadi ke baad whiskey ki bottle ... aur marne ke baad gangajal ki bottle - Kuch Kuch Locha Hai
3. Tumhare vital stats kya hai? - Humshakals
4. Oye kabhi apne aap ko bhi ghuma diya kar ... please - Mere Dad Ki Maruti
5. Happy married life ke liye chote chote jhoot bolne padte hai - Shaadi Ke Side Effects