Neetu Singh Height, Weight, Lifestyle, Personal Stats, Filmography, Awards, Biography
By Itishree Pattanaik
Jun 4, 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BIO:
60 Years (as in 2018)
Date of Birth
8 July 1958
Hill Grange High School, Mumbai
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
In Centimeters-165 cm
In meters-1.65 m
In Inches-5’ 5”
In Kilograms-54 kg
In Pounds-119 lbs
Waist Size-25 Inches
Hip Size-35 Inches
Amar Akbar Anthony (1977) -15 Crore
Most popularly Paired With
Deewaar(1975) -7.5 Crore
Do Dooni Chaar (2010) -5 Crore
Popular Characters Played by
Dr.Salma Ali In Amar Akbar Anthony
Pinky Kapoor In Kabhi Kabhie
SOCIAL LIFE, FAMILY, PETS, AND HUMANITARIAN WORK:
Saif Ali Khan
Charity and associations
Krishna Raj, 27, Pali Hill, Bandra (West), Mumbai
Cooking, workout, yoga, meditation
Bandra , Mumbai
Cars and bikes
Favourite food and cuisine
Tandoori Chicken, Steamed Fish, Sushi
Shah Rukh Khan
Favourite holiday destination
China Garden in Mumbai
Married - Rishi Kapoor (Actor, m. 1980-present)
Rishi Kapoor (Actor)
Son- Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
Daughter- Riddhima Kapoor Sahani (Designer)
5 INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. Neetu started acting at the tender age of 7 after the demise of her father and was first seen in the film Suraj (1966).
2. She knew Rishi Kapoor since her teenage days and started dating him when she was just 15, and eventually married him at the age of 21.
3. Between the ages 13 and 21, she did 52+ films.
4. She has done 11+ films opposite to Rishi Kapoor.
5. Though, Neetu Kapoor and Babita (mother of Kareena Kapoor), had bad relations for almost 3 decades, at the occasion of Kareena and Saif Ali Khan‘s wedding in 2012, they patched-up.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. The first time I held Ranbir in my arms, my thought was, he`s my baby, my child, my world. It was the same with Ridhima, my firstborn. I loved them both.
2. I am giving an interview to a journalist after thirty years; you can now imagine what I`m going through. I need some breathing space.
3.I had blocked my mind off movies and my life was - my children and my husband.
4. I have done most number of films with Yashji and he was heartbroken that I would not work in anymore of his films. He has called me for his every new film and finally I had to agree to do Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
5. I don’t, probably because I never had ambitions for myself. My mother made me an actor and destiny made me a star. But I’m finally doing what I want to do and I’m happy.
5 MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1. Chashm-e-baddoor gar khush qadoqamat hogi ... aaj fitna hai chand roz mein qayamat hogi - Parvarish
2. Once a chor, always a chor -Besharam
3. Kisiko apnane ke liye waqt ki zaroorat nahi hoti –The Great Gambler
4. Har din ek dua maangti hoon ... ke shayad ek din tum mujhe maaf kardo –Jab Tak Hai Jaan
5. Joh khud khush na ho ... woh auron ko khushi kabhi nahi de sakta - Jab Tak Hai Jaan
1. Due to Rishi Kapoor`s alcoholism in the 90s, Neetu Kapoor was on the verge of filing a complaint against him for domestic violence. She even left Rishi`s home to start a salon, but later came back for the family.