Born on 27 July 1990, Kriti Sanon is a Bollywood actress who started her career as a model, then later made her acting debut with a Telugu psychological thriller in 2014.
Date of Birth
27 July 1990
New Delhi, India
Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
B. Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 56 kg.
In Centimeters- 175 cm
In Meters- 1.75 m
In Inches- 5’ 9”
In Kilograms- 56 kg
In Pounds- 123 lbs
Waist Size - 27 Inches
Hip Size - 34 Inches
Kriti made her debut with Sabbir Khan`s action film ‘Heropanti’ (2014), for which she got the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. After which she went on to play the lead female role in two commercially successful films, which includes the action-comedy ‘Dilwale’ (2015) and the romantic comedy ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ (2017).
1. Kriti has a degree of Bachelor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a reputed engineering college named ‘Jaypee Institute of Technology’ from Uttar Pradesh.
2. Kriti Sanon‘s father is a Chartered Accountant by profession while her mother is a renowned professor at Delhi University.
3. Kriti Sanon made her acting debut with Telugu psychological thriller named ‘Nenokkadine’ starring Mahesh Babu and the movie was well received by the audience for their on-screen chemistry.
4. She also has a younger sister Nupur and both of them are very close to each other and they celebrate Raksha Bandhan together despite of not having any brother.
5. Salman Khan happens to be Kriti Sanon first crush and she has watched his every movie. Apart from him, Kajol and Rekha are her favourites.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
I don`t think one film is enough to showcase your talent or to show your abilities as an actor.
Fashion has been something that I have been really into for a very long time. Every girl likes dressing up, and I am that kind of a girl who takes a little time to dress up. I love to dress up on occasions.
The first film is very important, and one needs to choose the right kind of debut project. I also think the second film is equally important, as it needs to be a notch higher.
I believe in hard work, I believe in being prepared for anything
I am sweet and diplomatic in real life.
5 MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
Oye Tu Apne Aap Ko Hero Samajhta Hai Kya?
Mujhe aise mat dekh ... main koi khaane ki cheez nahi hoon ... (toh phir kya hai?) ... hamesha hamesha ke liye paas rakhne ki cheez hoon
Jung sirf ladi nahi jaati ... kheli bhi jaati hai
Teri heropanti na....marvayegee tujhe ek din....
“Tumhare gaal pe marks hai”
Kriti Sanon was in the headlines as she became a victim of body-shaming by Hate Story actor Bhairavi Goswami, who used Kriti’s name to grab some limelight.
DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT:
Kriti’s work out schedule includes cardio, kickboxing, Salsa dance, Pilates, Yoga and Pranayam.
Work out type
Cardio, kickboxing, Salsa dance, Pilates, Yoga and Pranayam