Born on 28 November 1985, Esha Gupta is a Bollywood actress, model, and the winner of the Miss India International title of 2007. She did her Mass Communication from School of Communication Manipal, Manipal University, Manipal.
32 Years (as in 2018)
Date of Birth
28 November 1985
New Delhi, India
Blue Bells International, New Delhi
Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal University, Karnataka
Mass Communications Course
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
Esha Gupta’s height is 5 feet 7 inches and her weight is around 70 kg.
Height in Centimeters-172 cm
Height in Meters-1.72 m
Height in Feet-Inches-5’ 7¾”
In Kilograms-70 kg
In Pounds-154 lbs
Waist Size-25 Inches
Hip Size-34.5 Inches
Esha made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with the moderately successful crime thriller Jannat 2, for which she received a nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
1. Esha Gupta got the 2nd runner up in the Miss India competition in 2007. However, she later won the Miss India International title, the same year.
2. Due to her facial resemblance, she often compared with Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.
3. She believes in superstitions because of which she puts a dot with kajal behind her ear and carries a locket to protect her from all the bad powers.
4. She was given a scholarship to a prestigious US university which she declined as she was getting offers from Bollywood.
5. She was named as the Goodwill Ambassador for Touching Little Heart project in January 2007, which provides 500 free heart surgeries for children under 16 years.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. I never get bored with a workout, because I feel great after a session.
2. I am not saying that I won`t do big commercial films.
3. When you walk on the road and people scream out your name, the high is unparalleled.
4. Of all the options I had got, I think whatever films I have chosen to do our best.
5. If you love animals, please don`t eat them.
5 MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1. Karne se pehle kya sochna ... pehle karo phir daro (Baadshaho)
2. Khamoshi khatre ki nishani hoti hai (Commando 2)
3. Ab mere paas khushiyan nahi, sirf gham hi gham hai ... ab mere paas logon ki bheed nahi, sirf akelapan hai (Raaz 3)
4. Filmon mein acting karna mera pesha hai ... meri pehchaan nahi (Raaz 3)
The actress was trolled because of her tweet on the Syrian war as she said that she doesn`t care which country or religion or government she has but humanity is dying and the Children are dying which needs to stop.
DIET PLAN AND WORKOUT:
Esha’s workout schedule mainly includes Yoga and Gym exercise.