Diesel, G-Star, Replay, Dsquared2, Hugo Boss, Audemars Piguet
Son-Ayaan Hashmi(born in 2010)
INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. Emraan was an assistant director of the movie famous Vishesh films thriller, Raaz. He went on to act in the sequel of the same.
2. He likes to Listen to Music in the car and read books in the day.
3. Emraan himself confessed that he is easily bored at parties and socializing. He picks a quiet family dinner over the most happening party any day!
4. It is a less known fact that Emraan is obsessed with his work. He needs to be perfect in any role and takes extreme steps to make sure he is. He is also an extremely professional individual and does not cancel shoots for any reason.
5. Emraan was born to a Muslim father and Christian mother.
6. He is a member of Bhatt family.
7. He did so many commercials and as a child.
8. Emraan Hashmi doesn’t addict to alcohol but he drinks little and enjoy the party.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. Just be yourself. Be honest, work towards a goal, and you`ll achieve it.
2. I am a bit difficult to be around sometimes. I can be stubborn about a lot of things, and I`m set, but I can also adapt in a conflict situation and don`t hold on to an ego. I end up seeing the larger good and adapt to it, provided it benefits me. I may come across as a cold person, but I am extremely sentimental.
3. My faith in God is unshakeable, even though till date, I have not experienced any miraculous incident that makes me feel the presence of a higher power. But the trust in God has been ingrained into my psyche since my childhood.
4. My hectic work schedule does not often permit me time to visit temples, but my conversations with God don`t depend on idol worship. Inside my heart, I have developed and sustained a direct communication with Him.
5.I am tired of kissing on screen. I have to do it because it is synonymous with me. Also, the producers and directors want to add that element. I don`t give it too much importance
5 MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
Ek awaaz hai joh mere kano mein goonjti rehti hai ... ek chehra hai joh meri aankhon ke samne baar baar aa jata hai ... mere dil ka sukoon thi woh. ..-Awarapan
Aadmi tabhi bada banta hai ... jab bade log usse milne ka intezaar kare...-Once upon a time in Mumbai
Joh aadmi limit mein rehta hai ... woh zindagi bhar limit mein hi reh jaata hai...-Jannat
Zindagi ho toh smuggler jaisi ... sari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhuen ke tarah upar...-Once upon a time in Mumbai
Tum bhi mujhse pyar karti ho bahut pyar, lekin kahogi nahi ... tadapogi mere bagair lekin jataogi nahi ... mere paas aana chahti ho, seene se lagke rona chahti ho, dil mein rehna chahti ho lekin rahogi nahi ... lekin main tumhari tarah nahi hoon ... main toh reh hi nahi sakta yeh kahe bina ki mujhe tumse ishq hai..-Hamari Adhuri kahani
Emraan in July 2009 accused a housing society in Bandra of "religious discrimination" saying that it denied him the NOC to purchase a flat in the building because he is a Muslim. SRK brushed off this controversy as the one-off and said such incidents should not be given importance. Salman called it a publicity stunt adding that such incidents take place because of the individual`s personality and not his religion!
When Emraan and Mahesh Bhatt were invited at Karan Johar`s show `Koffee with Karan`, he said that Aishwarya Rai is "plastic", Aamir Khan is "boring" and then used the "overrated" adjective for Imran Khan.