Amy Jackson Age, Height, Weight, Lifestyle, Filmography, Awards, Biography, Personal Stats
By Itishree Pattanaik
May 24, 2018 Updated On : Jul 29, 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BIO:
Born on 31 January 1992, Amy Jackson is a British actress and model who has contributed in many Tamil & Bollywood films.
Actress and Model
Date of Birth
31 January 1992
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
St. Edward`s College, Liverpool
Sixth form or secondary education
HEIGHT, WEIGHT, AND BODY/FIGURE MEASUREMENTS:
The actress is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her weight is around 52 kg.
In Centimeters-170 cm
In Meters-1.70 m
In Feet Inches-5` 7"
In Kilograms-52 kg
In Pounds-115 lbs
Waist Size-23 Inches
Hip Size-35 Inches
Amy began her modelling career when she was 16 and then won the (2009) ‘Miss Teen World’ competition. After which, director A. L. Vijay cast her as the leading lady of his Tamil language period-drama ‘Madrasapattinam’ (2010). She continues to act in various Indian films, including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada.
According to reports, the actress has a net worth of $2 million and charges 1-2 crore for every movie.
1-2 crore/film (INR)
Ryan Thomas (Actor)
Prateik Babbar (Actor)
Joe Selkirk (British Boxer)
5 INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS:
1. Amy has won 3 beauty pageants till she was 17 i.e. Miss Teen Liverpool, Miss Teen Great Britain and Miss Teen World.
2. She is the 2nd runner-up of ‘Miss England 2010’.
3. She is a follower of the English Premier League (EPL) and is a Liverpool supporter.
4. She was even offered the role of the lead lady in the film ‘Kick’ opposite Salman Khan, but because of her busy schedule, she denied to do it.
5. For her role in the movie ‘Singh is Bliing’, she learned martial arts.
5 FAMOUS QUOTES:
1. I love being in Mumbai and want to continue being here.
2. Acting is my passion, but I like hosting shows, too.
3. The hardest thing for me was leaving my friends and family behind.
4. `I` is bound to have an impact on my career.
5. I can`t believe all this is happening to me, but I am definitely here to stay. And I am happy to be in Indian cinema.
MOST POPULAR DIALOGUES:
1. Tum mere saath hona nahi chah rahe ho ... aur mujhe saath hone nahi de rahe ho – Ekk Deewana Tha
2. Main tumhe chhod kar toh gayi ... par bhool nahi payi - Ekk Deewana Tha
In 2013, her Ex-boyfriend and champion boxer Joe Selkirk had an argument with the actress where he pushed her to the ground, hurting her. Although she didn`t register any complaint against him, later he was given a 12-month community supervision and was charged a fine of 300 pounds.