Spread the word: Avinash Singh Rathore is back with his badass ways in the latest Salman Khanaction-thriller `Tiger Zinda Hai`
Love him or hate him, but you definitely can`t ignore him. Salman Khan has been ruling the roost in Bollywood for over two decades. The undisputed king of Bollywood could never dodge the limelight for various reasons, but mostly because of his blockbuster movies. The Salman Khan fan club always has space for an extra member.
But what makes Salman the ultimate dream come true for every girl...and errr..guy? A typical Salman movie has great music, fiery dialogues, action ( of course) and a little bit of drama. That`s not enough to attract a legion of fans, right. Or...is it?
The Cult of Salman:
Khan enjoys his roles and gets deep into the character, is a fact known to everyone. With great looks and a unique sense of style to match, Salman is one of the few Bollywood celebrities to get featured in People`s Magazine. Not to mention his epic dance moves. The 51-year-old star who made his debut with Biwi Ho To Aisi (1989) has made some major changes to his physique over the years. He introduced Bollywood to the era of chiseled hunks. His on-screen chemistry with co-stars has always left us awww-ing in the theatres. A bad boy with a soft heart, almost irresistible,eh?
Salman and his army of devoted fans a.k.a Bhaigiri
Salman fans have proven to be the craziest of them all. ‘Sallu bhai’ dancing, bhai slapping and kicking 100 villains. The latest Salman Khan action-thriller `Tiger Zinda Hai` has left fans drooling all over Avinash Singh Rathore a.k.a Tiger.
Have a look at some of the craziest Salman Fan moments:
1. On 30th July, a woman from Pakistan was arrested from Jalandhar railway station. The 27-year old is identified as taken into custody for traveling without a passport. In her alibi, the 27-year-old said, she had come just to get a glimpse of Salman Khan as well as Shah Rukh Khan.
2. A fan from Bajrang Nagar, Madhya Pradesh allegedly committed suicide on the grounds that he couldn’t watch Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, first-day first show. He reached the theatres and found out the tickets sold. The events that followed compelled him to go home and..hang himself!
3. Die-hard fans of Salman in Surat decided to bake a 400 feet long cake in celebration of his birthday. The enormous cake weighed over 4,000 kilos and served for 4,000 children from 200 orphanages. Doesn`t that give you a sugar rush!
4. Naveen Raj Chauhan, a super fan of `the Salman Khan fan club` was more than eager to go to jail if the actor was held guilty. In his belief, the superstar was held guilty for the wrong reasons and offered to go behind bars in place of the actor. Now that`s called devotion!
5. When Bajrangi Bhaijaan was received with a bang at the box-office, fans were seen performing an elaborate `doodh abhishek` on the first day of its release outside a cinema hall, pouring milk over his posters. A ritual saved for deities.
Let`s pray Tiger Zinda hai acts serve a catalyst in mending the rift between the two estranged nations. And for bhaijaan, `Live Long and Prosper`